Schneider Electric Strategic Client Executive in AL Khobar Regional Office, Saudi Arabia
This role will have specific responsibility for driving the business with the ARAMCO identified as strategic within Process Automation.
- With all key stakeholders involved in the account, creates and executes an ongoing account business plan that connects SE with client strategies.
- Drives business growth through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new opportunities with clients.
- Will lead programs to insure the customer is permanently updated on the S-E Technology value added solutions
- Fully accountable and responsible for the success of the account as evidenced by providing resolution of account issues and customer satisfaction
- Provide updated list of projects and investment possibility as well as installed base
- Construct, deploy and animate global agreements, if required, utilizing Multi Country Commercial Agreement process
- Develop & animate an international network in all the countries globally where his customer is doing business with Schneider Electric
- In relation with S-E local management and S-E account leader will create customer intimacy by building a network at all levels inside the customer’s global organization, in particular C level
*Reports to: *EMEA Strategic account lead (straight line) and to the General Manager (dotted line) in KSA
The candidate will:
Have minimum 10 years of experience in the Process Automation domain and advanced applications for Oil & gas sector (upstream – Downstream) with a strong technical background and understanding of the latest trends such as IIoT, a proven account management and development records.
To animate, influence and drive an internal and external network globally
To build new relationship up to C-Level
Language:Arabic and English
Travel: Mostly Middle East but can be anywhere in the world where Aramco has activities
Location: KSA (Khobar), Bahrein
The career development opportunities for this role are excellent. Significant opportunities for international sales leadership and global relationship management are available.
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia-East-AL Khobar Regional Office
Unposting Date: Jun 13, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003EGY