Danaher Corporation Logistics Coordinator in Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
The position is primarily responsible to ensure Beckman Coulter Saudi Arabia accounts receive the highest level of customer satisfaction by facilitating and coordinating all related activities throughout the supply chain, from the point of receiving the order to delivery to the final customer.
The incumbent will act as a liaison between Beckman Coulter and its customers.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia/Riyadh
Expected Travel and Time Management
No Travel required
Diagnostics: Chemistry, Immunoassay and Hematology.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for customers calling into Beckman Coulter for sales assistance and other query.
- Handling Tenders/Prepare Quotations.
- Handle Customer Complaints concerning product timely supply
- Responsible for ensuring efficiency and maintaining highest level of customer satisfaction and manage the Customers orders.
Prepare purchase orders for customers and inventory replenishment orders with BCISA
Co-ordinate and pro-actively follow up with the Logistic team in Nyon on Customers’ orders
- Ensure that all transactions that affect customer orders and inventory are processed accurately and are in line with the Service level agreement
- Update Customers on the Status of the orders and order dispatch details.
- Keep customers & distributors updated on products discontinued codes & new additions.
Follow up on order Acknowledgements, and legalized documents
Support of the SGH tender:
- Follow up with forwarder for MAWB
- Communicate with the clearing agent and Airlines after obtaining the IL
- Coordinate with the Sales department & advise about ETA, deliveries etc..
- Coordinate with warehouse Re received shipments, Quantities, expiries, short shipments…
- Preparing and generating system invoices
- Preparing Returned goods authorizations
- Follow up deliveries to end customers, preparation of delivery notes and ensuring acknowledgments receipt
- Follow up on back orders and open sales orders
- Preparation of local purchases needed for this tender
KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOR
Knowledge / Experience Required
- College degree or equivalent, Bachelor degree is desirable
- Previous experience within a customer service department or Logistics function is essential; minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Experience in the Saudi Arabian Market is a MUST; min. 3 years
- Diagnostic/ Laboratory experience is preferred
- Fluent in English. Arabic is preferred
- Robust understanding of the supply chain and logistics environment
- Strong knowledge of the SFDA import license submission
- Excellent understanding of the SGH tender
- Knowledge of the chain of transport events, shipping docs & instructions, incoterms, forwarding arrangements, receiving process and delivering.
- Ability to work closely with cross functional departments mainly Sales.
Ability to articulate and formulate solutions to operational issues when they arise.
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
Maintain a solid understanding of the logistics part of the business.
- Well organized individual with good communication and high sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and cope with pressure
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: EMEA-Middle East/Africa (MEA)-SA-Ar Riyad
Req ID: BEC006640