Procter & Gamble Process Engineer - Product Supply in Ash Sharaqiyah, Saudi Arabia
For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
With over 57 years of success & growth in the Arabian Peninsula, and over 650 million dollars of investment in the region, we’re looking for people to join our team & take our business to the next level. We’re hiring the next generation of GCC talent in several areas of business including Sales, Finance & Accounting, Brand Building, Supply Network Operations, Human Resources, and Engineering.
P&G Supply Network Operations oversees the Supply Chain from end-to-end - starting with our materials through the touch point of our brands with shoppers in the market. They are the "voice of the customer" for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines.
P&G Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies required to support the production process of our world class consumer products. They are also managing the company's multi-million dollar capital investments. Responsibility includes:
- Managing implementation of projects, technology transfer and manufacturing support systems
- Technical support for a particular production line areas including leadership in solving technical problems
- Acquiring and continuous improvement of technical knowledge
To learn more about our different career areas, and see which might be best for you, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- Saudi National or holds one of the GCC Nationally
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree.
- English Fluency
- 0-3 years experience
Title: Process Engineer - Product Supply
Requisition ID: MFG00005503
Other Locations: SA-Ash Sharaqiyah-Dammam