Mondelez International Accountant, Dammam "Saudi National" in DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia
Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Manage month end close process; liaise with MBS to ensure all entries are complete and accurate.
• Bank relationship and loan management
• Petty Cash
• Review ICOM follow up with Genpact and execute the inter company payments on weekly basis.
• Support all Arabic work and maintain Arabic book of Accounts in SAP as this is the statutory requirement in Saudi Arabia.
• Support in foreign payments inquiries by customs departments
• Local treasury workings like GTS update / NFP and insurance follow up
• Follow up with Genpact WHT & CIF and lipase with EY for monthly WHT payment and CIF filing. Archive the WHT workings and payment details soft copy on shard drive.
• SADAD payments for Withholding tax.
• Local contact for AP and to maintain AP retained work. Support to Accenture on SADAD payments and provide the bookings details to AP. Maintain the archive of original invoices of Accounts Payable.
• GRIR and AP open invoice follow up. Make sure to have the GRIR in proper shape and any issues to follow up with MBS (Accenture).
• T&E point of contact for Concur.
• Other assignments and projects as assigned.
Drive for result
2-3 years of experience in statutory accounting preferably in international business environment
Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Title: Accountant, Dammam "Saudi National"
Location: AMEA-SA-Eastern Province-Dammam
Requisition ID: 1705317