General Electric Assembly Technician in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This job is a Technician . Duties are subject to change as the assigned mentor sees
fit. The duties laid out below is intended to provide the necessary skills to be a technical
• Safe working practices and implementing and enforcing EHS and good housekeeping procedures and policies.
• Adhere to the Company Quality and EHS Systems and Quality procedures and protocols.
• Ability to assemble/disassemble Power Nozzel and other components according to relevant working instructions.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing task requirements.
• Make independent judgment to utilize time efficiently to meet the demand of a manufacturing environment, without any compromise of quality.
• Aptitude to be trained in new procedures and methods.
• Training of new employees to operating level and in the company’s EHS protocols.
• Adhere to the quality system controls of system processes.
• To assist in planning for improved methods of productivity.
• Meet delivery schedules, pre-set time for operations and quality of product.
• Participation in identifying and finding solutions to problems.
• Material movements and machine loading within the operating area, including overhead crane operation.
• Other assigned tasks as required by the business.
• Technical school leaving certificate or similar diploma
• Mechanical back ground and experience in Power Nozzel.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Computer literacy (Basic).
• Working understanding of engineering drawings.
• Working understanding of ISO and API Standards.
• Good communication skills.
• Adaptable and Flexible to varied work rotations.
• Physically fit for duty.
• ability to use air grinders
• ability to use measuring tools required for the job
• ability to identify different types of power nozzle parts
• ability to fit power nozzle parts
• ability to assemble and disassemble all power nozzle frames
• Ability to speak and understand basic English
• Ability to differentiate between frames sizes
• Understanding of the F-5
• Team oriented, collaborates to solve problems.
• Communicate appropriate information in a timely manner.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.