General Electric MRP Planner in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ensure an uninterrupted supply of materials to support production and sales while maintaining appropriate stocking levels.
• Utilize Material Replenishment Planning (MRP) system to ensure purchase order fulfillment
• Create purchase order stream
• Manage functional/delivery supplier relationship; includes approval and confirmation process
• Support New Production Introduction (NPI) inclusive to phase in/phase out
• Maintain inventory objectives
• Resolve material shortages/overages; includes expediting or obsolescence processing
• Generate and implement process improvements for optimal efficiency and effectiveness of material flow
• Work closely with quality personnel to ensure proper rework process is utilized
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Know and follow established job specific and facility wide health and safety procedures and rules
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concession, Regulatory Compliance, Non-Conforming Material, Material Identification & Segregation, Good Documentation Practices, Design Transfer & Documentation Configuration Control, Approved Supplier/Sourcing, & DMR/DHR requirements as associated with this job type/position.
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
High school Diploma/ or local equivalent with at least 2 years experience in Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP) or Associates degree (or local equivalent) in a business related discipline
Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
Ability to communicate well and work with others
Proficient in basic mathematics
Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
5 years experience in Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP)
Basic knowledge of quality and inventory control
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple work tasks
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.