ITT Corporation Project Engineer III in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Req ID # 5191BR
Position Title Project Engineer III
Country Saudi Arabia
Work Location Dammam
Company ITT EMEA
Job Description -Review technical content of customer orders to ensure proposal, data sheets, specifications and purchase order are consistent and properly applied to the product, identify and assist resolution of any differences.
-Specify special requirements for design, purchased parts, manufactured parts, assembly, test, inspection to be included in the factory order, purchase orders to vendors, work orders to manufacturing and assembly routings.
-Write inspection and test plans when required and either write or facilitate the creation of job specific procedures and procedure addendums.
-Assist contract manager with resolving technical issues with Sales and or customers.
-Provide technical support to assist QA in resolving problems in the manufacturing process.
This position requires visibility to controlled documents.
Skills and Experience Education:
· BS Mechanical Engineering or
· 2 Year Technical degree with appropriate experience.
· Level 12, zero to five years in the areas of QA, production, testing or engineering
· Level 13, five to ten years in the areas of QA, production, testing or engineering
· Pump specifications, HI, API, PIP
· Industry standards ASME II, VIII and IX, ASTM, relevant ANSI Stds.
· Ability to interpret other industry and customer specifications
· Foundry and Machining processes
· Pump applications
· Mechanical seals, sealing systems, couplings, drivers, lubrication systems, instrumentation systems
· Hydraulic testing and test systems.
- Instrumentation systems.
Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required Less than 25%
Paid Relocation Available? No