General Electric Staff Technical Project Manager in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The role will be responsible for GEMTEC II, Gas Power systems manufacturing &assembly facility,from creating a clear strategic direction &execute operation efficiency,enterprise systems including ERP &MES,network capability,collaborations,analytics,&Brilliant factory.He/she will drive programs that enable production readiness,productivity,efficiency, &generate growth opportunity for GEMTEC II.
• Establish GEMTECII technical and IT roadmap, partner with cross-functional teams to deliver features and implement complex systems, and prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
• Set up GEMTEC II as best-in-class manufacturing site in the region for Power. Partner with GEMTEC I (Power Repairs Facility) IT Leader, to ensure the multi-purpose GEMTEC campus is the best-in-class Brilliant Factory and CoreTech promises in the region
• Execute and pivot Digital Thread programs, including Brilliant Factory, into productivity savings and growth.
• Collaborate with CoreTech to deliver and accountable for GEMTECII infrastructure, network, and collaborations are established per CoreTech promises and delivery best End User Experience
• Manage and control IT spent, procurement, and budget for GEMTECII
• Collaborate with CISO organization, to ensure GEMTEC digital operations are secure and compliant per GE security standards.
• Implement ERP, MES, and Brilliant factory suites, global enterprise systems, to provide GEMTEC end-to-end.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
• Lead cross-function teams, to deliver results and influence all parties to ensure business outcome.
• The leader will partner with functions, GEMTEC leadership, and global manufacturing Supply Chain IT team.
•BS or MS in engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, or information technology, with 8+ years of experience in the relevant field, 5+ years in network infrastructure, analytics, 3+ years in ERP (SAP preferred) and MES, 2+ in IT strategic planning, and 1+ year in GE Brilliant Factory Suite (preferred).
•Proven track record of leading programs and managing expectations in matrixed organization.
•Solid knowledge of ERP (SAP preferred), and IoT
• Experienced in Cimplicity and ability to lay out roadmap of IoT for GEMTEC II, to position GEMTEC II brilliant.
•Good knowledge of Agile or Scrum methodology
•Strong communication skills and inclusiveness with functions
•Cultural awareness & sensitivity
•Ability to work effectively with all levels in the organizations
•Experienced in working and setting up a manufacturing facility
•FastWork trained. Agile trained. Programming skills a plus
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.