ITT Corporation Test Engineer III in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Req ID # 5223BR
Position Title Test Engineer III
Country Saudi Arabia
Work Location Dammam
Company ITT EMEA
Job Description - Provides local technical support for the planning, setup and conducting of pump tests.
Provide localization (language and functionality) of the company global data gathering and test programs and ensure they are usable by local test personnel.
Design specific test programs and test set ups to achieve defined objectives.
Properly handle and install equipment into varied test facilities.
Assure the instruments used are in current calibration and are fit for purpose
Determine the proper test procedures and ensure testing in accordance with them.
Assure the accuracy of the test data.
Compile local data on 1 st pass test yield
Help in the resolution of pump failures and document for future trouble shooting.
Manages all aspects of routine projects.
Coordinates with Product Engineers and directs Test Technicians in creating and executing advanced test plans.
"This position requires visibility to controlled documents.
Skills and Experience Education: BS Engineering in Mechanical Eng. and/or Electrical Eng.
Experience: 6+ years of experience in the testing of pumps or equivalent
· Knowledge of the testing and troubleshooting of centrifugal pumps (vibration & hydraulic).
· Knowledge of test instrumentation, measurement & setup (Head, Flow, Power, Temperature, Vibration, Displacement).
· Knowledge of a programming language (Labview & Visual Studio preferred).
· Knowledge of calibration process/procedures.
· Interpersonal and communication skills.
· Knowledge of pump manufacturing processes.
· Knowledge of industry test standards including API, ANSI, ISO, HI, etc.
· Creativity (i.e. the ability to approach problems in non-traditional fashion).
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
· Ability to identify barriers to success and find solutions working across the organization.
. Effective written and verbal communication.
Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required Less than 25%
Paid Relocation Available? Yes