Baker Hughes Wellbore Cleanup Specialist in DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
A role that offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
• Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
• Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risking Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups.
• Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
• Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
• Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
• Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Cleanup Product Group.
• May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
• Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
• Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products in at least one product line, specifically Wellbore Cleanup.
• Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
• Two year Technical Degree preferred.
• Industry experience and product line training required
• 3 years of experience in the field.
• Experience with typical Wellbore Cleanup products and applications
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Field Operations
Title: Wellbore Cleanup Specialist
Location: Middle East-Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia-DHAHRAN
Requisition ID: 1712440