Fairmont Kitchen Technician in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Perform R&M; Work in guest rooms, public areas, back of house, Colleagues Housing and other related areas as required. Maintain high standard of all Repair and Maintenance work in the guest rooms and other related areas. Work very closely with other team members
Summary of Responsibilities:
Perform scheduled PM Program for Kitchens & others areas under R&M; Department.
● perform duty for the repair and maintenance Work, which include repair and maintenance work in the Kitchens, preparation areas, Guest floor pantry, Colleague’s Canteen and other related areas of the Hotel such as, inspect, repair and maintain of all equipment and machinery related to his section.
● Maintain and repair all Kitchen related work and other all related areas in accordance with the preventive maintenance procedures and standard guidelines.
● Perform all repair work and all corrective maintenance work, reported by maintenance order/Royal service orders /or emergency R&M; work by cordless phone /Two way radio/Mobile phone etc.
● Work very closely with other engineering colleagues, especially with Laundry Mechanic and meet the entire job requirement.
● Follow all job instructions given by Shift Engineer or other Senior Staffs.
● Follow weekly / monthly duty schedule / split duty schedule and to carry out any other engineering work/ assignment and to perform duty as Task force and may be transferred to other group Hotels as Business demand.
● Report any serious maintenance problem or safety related issues to Shift Engineer / Shift Supervisor immediately.
●To be available in Hotel / Colleagues Housing immediately for any emergencies such as Fire and others and act in a professional manner to protect our Guests, Staffs and preserve the Hotel Property and its system. Follow Hotel Crises plan.
● Follow up Company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment. Attend all departmental trainings and other training program.
● Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to Shift Engineer / Shift Supervisor.
● Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and use correct lifting procedures as necessary to avoid injury. Follow hazardous Material management program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals etc.using material safety data sheets. Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to Shift Engineer. Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines. Complete appropriate Fire and safety trainings and certifications to perform work tasks.
● Ensure uniform, nametags and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and compliance with Hotel policies and procedures.
● Guest Relations: Address guests service needs in a professional, positive and timely manner. Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using guest’s name if possible.
● Quality Assurance: Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.● Develop and maintain positive and productive working relations with other employees and departments. Any job related complaints or grievances to be handled promptly with your Shift Engineer or Chief Engineer
- Minimum three (3-5) years experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
● Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
● Required trade license or certification or Diploma etc.
* * * *Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): * Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Candidate should be legally entiltled to enter Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 15.Jun.2017, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: MAK00244