Danaher Corporation Credit Supervisor - KSA in Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
* BASIC PURPOSE *
The position is primarily responsible for all credit and collection activities in Saudi Arabia and related AR ageing analysis activities. This is a critical role within finance department, and should ensure the highest levels of integrity and credit management practices while effectively supporting the business.
Expected Travel and Time Management
Up-to 30% of time travelling within Saudi Arabia.
Credit and Collection Responsibilities:
Responsible and Supervising Credit and Collection function: Monthly Statements, regular follow-up, allocation of payments and discounts, regular customer visits, regular reconciliation, Ageing financial analysis, monthly forecast and daily management.
NATURE AND SCOPE *
- Full Management of monthly statements to distributors, Service accounts and SGH.
- Handling, processing and Reconciliation of customer statements and allocations of payments
- Assist processing of Credit Notes and dispute management process with delinquent customers.
- Monthly coordination with various departments to initiate AR invoice allocation
- Coordinating with service department to ensure timely contract renewals / compliance
- Monthly review and management of ageing including analysis and follow-up strategy.
- Detailed Management of Bad Debt and Quarterly closing assessment and counter measure.
- Key Account management of Distributors, SGH certification process, Direct Customers.
- Contract management on SGH and other key accounts to assess penalties and Credit Notes
- Support documentation and adherence to credit policy and procedure.
- Manage customer relationships, related cash flow and monthly AR forecast activities
- Bank facilities: Trade Services, facilities and Bank Coordination (L/C and B/G management)
- Supervise 2 collectors within the region and allocate various tasks to ensure timely collections.
Expertise and Leadership Anchors:
- Only for Saudi National to manage Government accounts and customers
- Bachelor of commerce – Finance and Accounting
- 5 years AR knowledge including MoH experience
- Healthcare and Medical background – preferably Diagnostics
- Strong Team player – Inclusive and good communication abilities
- Ability to positively adapt in a changing environment
- Action/Result oriented with strong time-management skills
- Good Relationship abilities in MoH and strong problem solver
- Good Excel skills, Word, and PowerPoint
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: EMEA-Middle East/Africa (MEA)-SA-01-Riyad
Req ID: BEC006601