Danaher Corporation Flow Cytometry Sales Application Specialist - KSA in Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Flow Cytometry Sales Application Specialist
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is looking for an energetic, personable, PhD scientist with Flow Cytometry experience to join our Applications Sales Specialist team in Middle East & North Africa.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate will be based in Riyadh and will be responsible for the Application, sales and business development in the KSA as part of Middle East and North Africa region. The position supports the sales of a strategic product portfolio in accordance with approved sales and marketing plans. The Applications Sales Specialist will comprehend and utilize product features, benefits and applications accompanied with selling and business building skills to successfully promote and consummate the sale of Company products and services to support achieve or exceed the assigned territory sales plan. They will demonstrate clear product/technology expertise to confidently serve as the field-based expert in the assigned workflow-based product portfolio.
• Works closely with Regional Distribution Manager, Distributors sales force and Regional Leader on pre-sale demo and evaluation support.
• Business unit liaison and liaising with Senior Manager Flow Emerging Markets for new and future product introductions
• Responsible for conducting workflow analyses
• Multi-color flow design and implementation
• Attend regionally appropriate industry meetings, tradeshows, etc.
• Work closely with Regional Distribution Manager, Distributors sales force and Regional Leader to capture new recurring revenue contracts.
• Scientific support for liquid and dry custom manufacturing services
• Business planning to achieve performance targets will be required. Complete and timely submission of paperwork associated with job description is required.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrated track record of success ideally in Flow Cytometry as a Sales Consultant or Applications Specialist.
• Msc or PhD or equivalent experience in field with 3-5 years’ experience
• Highly motivated and success driven
• Solid understanding of Flow Cytometry Technology and customer base
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time and territory management habits.
• Experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs
• Fluency in English, Arabic and French are absolute pluses.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Middle East/Africa (MEA)-SA-01-Riyad
Req ID: LIF003494