Bechtel Corporation Construction Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Requisition ID: 188787
To oversee the safe and efficient delivery whilst maintaining effective relationships when interfacing with stakeholders and general public. To be responsible to provide construction services support to the construction teams, and to work with all subcontractors to deliver the highest standard of product.
1. Overseeing the construction schedules, methods, manning charts, material & equipment and services requirements necessary
2. Coordinates and integrates site activities including actions of BACS, subcontractors, suppliers, clients and their representatives to ensure effective delivery of the works
3. Controls jobsite requirement for craft supervision, labor equipment, material and services and ensures field operations are effective and running well.
4. Follow up the Implementation of BACS Zero incident philosophy across all sites and other Environmental, Safety & Health plans.
5. Ensure that Quality objectives & procedural requirements are met, non-conformances identified and actions are implemented to prevent recurrence within all construction teams.
6. Ensures required permits and licenses are in place prior to the start of the affected work at site
7. Maintains an effective relation with other construction managers, to ensure adequate resources are provided to the benefit of the overall project objectives.
8. Provides full support to enable suitable and sufficient engineering deliverables are prepared, reviewed and issued in a timely manner.
9. Ensure the effective implementation of management processes to enable the effective monitoring of the works, by inspection and audit of work sites and review of office records and procedures, the compliance of project teams and subcontractors with their risk to ADA and Utility Owner controlled infrastructure, tenants, employees and the general public.
10. Assist in dealing with variations and contract claims.
11. Maintain a record of all documentation relating to the delivery of the project at a site level and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
12. Implements and administers a jobsite security plan and coordinates the activities with BAGS security department
13. Ensures that labor relations activities are administered in accordance with BACS practice and standards
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Relevant successful experience of Management in Transportation/Infrastructure Construction in both Direct Hire and Subcontracting
Relevant EPC experience working for design & build contractor
Comprehensive understanding of environmental, safety and health regulations and their implementation
Excellent interpersonal skills including highly effective written and verbal communication
Ability to fluently communicate at all levels
Significant experience of client and supplier relationship management
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.