Bechtel Corporation Cost Engineer Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Requisition ID: 188788
Degree in Engineering/ Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
Minimum 9 to 10 years’ experience in cost engineering or project controls role
1. Prepares and coordinates the development of staffing and operating plans for cost engineering activities.
2. Reviews contract drafts for adequacy of cost and scope definition, and coordinates development of all data in support of negotiations.
3. Prepares, coordinates, and directs cost engineering presentations to BACS and CWJV Board as required.
4. Modifying, updating and monitoring the project budget and accruals
5. prepare the estimated forecast cost and cash flow till the completion of the project.
6. Ensure the team adhered to the trend process as an early warning tool for any risks or issues that might affect the cost or performance of the project whether they were threat or opportunity trends
7. Update ACWP (Actual Cost Work Performed) for the projects assigned to on a monthly basis
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.