Honeywell Field Service Technician I in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Field Service Technician I
Thepurpose of this position is to perform and provide counsel on expert emergency,maintenance, testing, and start-up technical support across any type ofSecurity, Access and CCTV systems and subsystems from simple to moderatelycomplex in nature. Performs or providescounsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware andsoftware).
- Serviceand maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per tradeexpertise).
- Day today servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairsfaults in Security, CCTV and Access controls.
- Preparethe shop drawings and application projects specifically for SLJs.
- Supervisionof field installation, cabling in SLJs.
- Determineequipment and accessory needs for implementation and inform FSL or FSS in time.
- Availabilityfor and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as per agreedrosters and as directed.
- Ensurecustomer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customersand service recipients.
- Ensuredelivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers.
- Financialcontrol according to previously agreed budgets and plans
- Reportpossible future failures, disturbances and other opportunities for improvement.
- Estimatematerials costs and quantities provide the information to the FSS or FSL, andService Sales
- Developmentand maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance informationas instructed by team leader.
- Followthe Honeywell SOPs, HSE and quality systems while delivering the periodicmaintenance services as well as the execution of spot services and SLJs.
- Achievement,measurement and reporting of performance indicators and site serviceobjectives.
- Carry outhazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures.
- Report nearmisses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement
Experience & Qualifications:
- MinimumAssociates degree or technical trade school diploma.
- Previouswork experience installation, servicing Security, cctv or access entry andalarm systems.
- Faultfinding skills.
- Honeywellproduct knowledge.
- 2-3 yearexperience in programing, testing, commissioning for the security, accesscontrol, CCTV, DVR, DVM.
- Shall beexperienced in using Honeywell DVRs, DVM, Cameras, softwares, storages, IPcameras, Streamers.
- Abilityto interact and build relationships with customers.
- Abilityto acquire and demonstrate trade skills and/or product knowledge to meet therequirements of the role.
- Abilityto apply knowledge and understanding of Honeywell products to develop solutionsthat meet customer’s requirements.
- Must beable to work with limited supervision and direct contractors or other servicetechnicians.
- Goodcommunication both written and verbal.
- Theability to work under pressure.
- Strongcommitment to safety and safe working environment.
- Problemsolving headset
- Comfortablewith agile, iterative selling process
- Treats “Change“ as a way to do business, not a one-time event.
- Able tocreate value by converting customer issues into software driven solutions
- Abilityto extract customer needs and convert into customer specific valuepropositions.
- Validdrivers License
- Job ID: 00356056
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Riyadh, Al Riyadh SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.