UBS Financial Services Head of C&ORC /Money Laundering Reporting Officer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Reference #:
Are you looking for a new challenge, in an interesting and dynamic environment? Then you might be our new Head of C&ORC, as we are looking for someone who can:
• pro-actively advise management, local office employees and colleagues in other UBS offices on the applicable regulations, rules, policies and standards with regard to the activities of UBS Saudi Arabia and the CMA, cross border activities, identifying and reporting on any risks identified and providing options available to manage and mitigate them.
• liaise with relevant external bodies, including maintaining an open and constructive relationship with the CMA, working with the firm’s C&ORC, Risk and Legal functions in Switzerland and the UK. Prepare relevant regulatory reports.
• perform the MLRO function, per the applicable Saudi requirements.
• deal with appropriate internal and external information requests.
• track Saudi rule changes and regulatory developments.
• maintain Compliance Manuals, Operating Procedures, policies and processes up to date, reflecting both local, global requirements and UBS standards.
• conduct 2nd line of defense controls, for adherence to Saudi requirements and UBS standards.
• educate new hires on C&ORC requirements; develop and provide (annual) AML, thematic and/or refresher C&ORC training.
Head of C&ORC /Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Country / State:
C&ORC (Compliance and Operational Risk)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
For more information please contact Irina Ishik HR Middle East at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the MENA C&ORC team, which covers the UBS offices in the MENA region. The business covered is wealth management, investment banking and asset management. You will report to the Head of MENA C&ORC (based in Dubai – functional) and locally to the UBS SA CEO.
Your experience and skills:
• A university degree
• Relevant experience and knowledge of CMA rules
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• analytic, accurate, structured
• able to provide practical solutions
• assertive and pro-active
• comfortable working independently, as well as enjoying collaborating with colleagues
• Saudi national
• CMA registered or sufficiently qualified, to timely register with the CMA
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?