Cisco Network Consulting Engineer - Contact Center Enterprise and Application Development in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Network Consulting Engineer - Contact Center Enterprise and Application Development
Location: Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of Interest Professional Services
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1205918
What You'll Do
Network Consulting Engineer works across broad team of engineers and ensures a systems approach to the integrity of the customer solution which includes multiple technologies across the network and application layers. We are looking for a motivated, high energy, passionate Network Consulting Engineer with strong Customer Experience, Cisco Product portfolio, Customer Collaboration domain knowledge and professional services experience. You will focus on our Customer Collaboration Solutions, transforming our largest customers by enabling groundbreaking solutions based on collaboration products.
• You will lead Cisco standard methodologies in the customer’s Contact Center environment
• Design, Build and Deploy Cisco Contact Center solutions, including UCCE, CVP, UCM, Desktop
• You can analyze and troubleshoot complex voice and network problems
• Influence and lead system level consulting expertise to design consultants, sales and deployment teams for strategic and complex large customers.
• You are seen as being able to articulate the vision and inspire change
• Provide high level crisis of management through anticipating issues, problems or events and actively resolving them with the customer and partners.
• Your customer relationship skills including the ability to quickly create productive collaborations.
• Applies analytical power and experience in solving new problems within broadly defined and implicit constraints.
• Identifies the key problems to be solved and solves them independently using professional knowledge
• Provide thought leadership through writing technical white papers
• Good understanding of Software development and Custom Applications
Who You'll Work With
You'll be part of a team that designs & implements best in class Customer Contact centers on Cisco’s proven Customer collaboration infrastructure and architecture. Many of the customers you support will be Fortune 500 customers.
Who You Are
•Cisco contact center technology-3-5 years of experience
•Deep expertise of Cisco’s Contact Center and Collaboration products (ICM, CTI, CVP, IVR, Call Manager CUCM, CIM – Cisco interaction manager, Contact center reporting)
•Experience in Enterprise applications, solutions and Contact center infrastructures.
•Strong troubleshooting skills
•Deep understanding of the Contact Center business functions and how technology solutions can play a key enabler role.
•Understands and can articulate the value and business advantage of Unified Contact Center
•Excellent knowledge about Cisco collaboration portfolio
•Good awareness of CRM, workforce management solutions, call recording solutions, quality monitoring, dashboard or wallboard
•Ability to influence and transform customer accounts
•Excellent written, verbal and presentation and chalkboard skills
•Strong customer-facing skills.
•Proven ability to document, propose and present comprehensive contact center architecture recommendations
•Strong consulting and communications skills
•Large scale UCCE design and deployment experience
•Experience with other vendor cc technologies
•Vertical knowledge of finance or service provider
•Leading the State of art contact center design
•Consulting experience history
•Understanding of Contact Center KPIs
•Innovation and out of box thinking
•CCIE Collab or UC
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.