ManTech Network Engineer, Principal in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Network Engineer for our client site in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Network Engineer is to provide expert level network configuration and administration for a 24/7 enterprise network operation. This includes designing, configuring and troubleshooting network switches, routers, firewalls and segments for multiple separate networks. The incumbent should be comfortable supporting VPN and SSL tunnels for internal network and internet facing applications. The position will also require expert level experience in the tasks involved in being a lead in overseeing the implementation of the network components in a new data center in a lead roles. The qualified professional should possess all necessary troubleshooting and problem solving skills pertinent for a network configuration engineer as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works with OPM-MOI leadership, US and KSA team members, and committees to ensure compliance to design, software, security, and governance and taxonomy standards as related to the program
• Manages the program sites on a daily basis
• Provides status updates to OPM-MOI leadership through the Deputy for Management or his representative
• Configures and maintains new and existing sites
• Trains staff on new feature-sets as necessary
• Builds and implements custom SharePoint workflows and web pages
• Builds and implements custom SharePoint web pages with MS Project Professional/Web 2010
• Evaluates new and existing products to address customer requirements and develops recommendations where
The infrastructure includes the components typically considered to be a part of the technical architecture, including, but not limited to, the following:
• LAN components and devices
• WAN components and devices
• Network operating systems, network protocols, LAN file and print server components and devices
• Application server components and devices, operating systems, interfaces, system management software and COTS applications
•Management and user-support of all technology equipment including data, video, voice, audio-visual, and imaging equipment.
• Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience. 10 + years experience.
Required experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office 2010/13
-Microsoft Viso 2010/13
Microsoft Lync 2010/13
Symantec Endpoint Security
McAfee SideWinder Firewall
Cisco Routers and Switches
HP LeftHand SAN
Avaya IP Based Phone System
Samsung Surveillance System
Polycom Video Conferencing
Pinecone Mobile Solution
• Certification: CCNA
• Disaster Recovery planning, design, deployment and management including COOP/COG
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP management and implementation.
• Strong experience configuring and administering network services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policies, Exchange, Office 2010 VMWARE, PolyCom Phone systems.
• Strong Network Operations technical support and problem solving skills.
• 6+ Years designing, installing, monitoring and supporting enterprise class networks to include routers, switches, encryptors and firewalls.
• 4+ Years Windows Server/Active Directory Administration
• 2+ Years with perimeter firewalls VPN and SSL tunnels for federal clients (pls remove)
• Experience leading a Network Operations team
• Must be comfortable with Windows server and workstation platforms
• Expert troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Solid diagramming and documentation skills
• Must be a US Citizen and have a Secret Clearance
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (telecommunication analysis) experience.
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.