Honeywell Regional Project Management Leader in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Lead the Regional Projects function to deliver best in class solutions to meet customer expectations and within estimated financial performance.
- Lead the skills development, information sharing and project management discipline necessary to the deliver Projects in a timely manner at planned gross margins or higher.
- Overall responsibility for completing projects within all Districts.
- Ensures delivery of projects on time, within scope with zero or positive deviation
- Maintains customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues.
- Ownership for Projects financial performance at the Regional level.
- Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actuals across the Regional project deck to continuously improve Projects operational metrics.
- Effectively leads the implementation of productivity enhancing process changes related to project delivery.
- Responsible for driving costs down to be competitive in the market place.
- Controls cost and maximize productivity through the implementation of effective methods and standard processes.
- Ensures the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels.
- Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure labour estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technical perspective.
- Ensure that subcontracts, where applicable, are complete and documented.
- Participates in risk review (per Honeywell policy)
- Ensures projects are resourced properly.
- Develops effective partnerships with HAIL to ensure an adequate pool of resources is available.
- Manages selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate, with supply team.
- Partner with other Project Leaders to ensure that the most effective resources are allocated to projects within and outside the Region.
- Manage the performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching, training, career planning, development, salary administration and reward and recognition for Regional / District Projects Personnel.
- Builds effective teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration among team members and between teams.
- Develop strong relationships with Sales and Service Leaders so as ensure effective sales to operations handovers, optimised utilisation of resources, and maximize pull through of service and projects.
- Be the change management leader for team and aggressively implement agreed to initiatives.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training, equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement.
- Manage safety program for assigned field operation.
- Ensure fire and security industry codes and standards are upheld.
- Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are in place and adhered to.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent technical or management experience required.
- 5-7 years experience in a team leadership role necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of Projects field operations and financial processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- The ability to understand financial data at contract level and identify appropriate actions indicated by variances to ensure key metrics are achieved.
- The ability to obtain relevant information on operational issues from multiple sources, think broadly about those issues and recognize trends/possible cause-effect relationships.
- The ability to make considered and effective decisions and take clear action to address issues.
- The ability to mobilize resources and develop and implement action plans / control mechanisms to achieve desired results and deliver on commitments.
- The ability to understand the implications and assess the appropriate degree of acceptable risk and take actions to minimize risk.
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers based on trust and mutual understanding.
- The ability to embrace change and guide the team through periods of change in a positive and proactive way.
- The ability to achieve results through the transfer of decision making authority and task accountability to appropriate direct reports setting clear time scales and deliverables and providing ongoing appropriate support and feedback.
- The ability to enhance the performance of individuals and teams through setting challenging performance standards, providing constructive feedback on performance and collaboratively discussing improvement strategies.
- The ability to gain other people’s buy in to a course of action by communicating ideas with conviction, selling the benefits of the proposal and using compelling logic.
- The ability to engage employees by providing relevant information in a timely manner using clear and compelling messages and by listening to and valuing input from employees.
- The ability to engage with customers utilizing the commercial knowledge to negotiate contracts and cost with customers.
- The ability to demonstrate energy and determination to achieve results and improvement by overcoming obstacles, remaining effective despite setbacks and challenging current thinking.
Job: *Business Management
Title: Regional Project Management Leader
Requisition ID: 00355313