Medtronic Sales Representative, Coronary, KSA in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sales Representative, Coronary, KSA
Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
May 17, 2017
Achievement of unit and revenue goals of the business in an assigned region of KSA. Assist the Region in achieving overall revenue and market development objectives. Gain/increase market share by promoting, selling, and servicing Medtronic’s products and services within the KSA region.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize sales calls, field visits and individual or group meetings and telephone contacts to:
- Educate and develop distributors and/or their employees [or Medtronic employees] in sales skills, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, competitive knowledge, and career goal pursuits;
- Coordinate and implement sales and service efforts;
- Communicate corporate, geography and regional/area mission, goals and activities;
- Direct and motivate distributors and/or their sales force [or Medtronic employees] to achieve unit and revenue goals;
- Provide ongoing feedback/coaching and regularly scheduled performance reviews – where appropriate]. Implement corrective actions where necessary.
-Provide regional/area coverage that might stretch beyond working hours
-Managing budgets and forecasts;
-Ensuring efficient, effective use training Education budget and marketing expenses under guidance from the geographical Business Manager.
-Provide feedback of marketing intelligence to sales and marketing management business unit.
-Develop ethical, long-term customer relationships and represent Medtronic management to customers – including the training and education of both existing and competitive customers to gain incremental business
-Ability and consistency in conducting structured field visits to the assigned geography.Frequency of visits should be sufficient enough to ensure market coverage whether in the cities or the peripheries.
-Actively looking for initiatives and execution tools that ensure and maximize the growth in therapy penetration.
-Actively monitoring the business and helping the unit to come up with innovative ideas to protect business margins and ensure profitability
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Strong sales skills, dynamic, self-motivated, persistent goal-oriented
· Good interpersonal skills
· Skillful in formulating strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve results
· Strong focus on developing an organizational culture that fosters teamwork
· Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales force, physicians, nurses and hospital technicians.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization.
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Office environment (20%) and customer environment (80%)
· Good physical health
Periodic International and Local travel