Honeywell Senior Customer Specialist - Working Capital (GCC National) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Senior Customer Specialist - Working Capital (GCC National)
Senior Customer Specialist - Working Capital
This position will have responsibility for driving DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) improvement in KSA reducing Customer to Cash cycle. Unbilled and billed receivable ageing reduction with particular focus in resolving past dues/ disputed / legal receivables. This position will report in to Pole Working Capital Leader and matrix to Regional Finance Leader.
Responsible for proactive customer invoicing negotiation and collections enablement in coordination with Ops and Sales. Pre sales credit check and cash flow analysis. Ensure deadlines are met, working towards/and achieving goals for Net Working Capital (WC)/Unbilled (UB)/ Accounts Receivable (AR) and Dispute prevention goals. Key focus on AFDA (Allowance For Doubtful Accounts) de-risking P&L and recovery of Balance Sheet AFDA. Work with Legal / Contracts team on customer disputes, escalation for non-paying customers.
- Establish and maintain effective Internal and External working relationships; including Sales, Operations, Finance and Customer Relationships’
- Implement strategies and deploy resources to meet Past Dues / AFDA / AR targets and objectives
- Actively lead the reduction of accounts receivable. In the HBS business this includes Unbilled Project, and all Billed, Receivables.
- Key focus on AFDA (Allowance For Doubtful Accounts) de-risking P&L and recovery of Balance Sheet AFDA.
- Lead resolution of disputes with assistance of Field Leaders and Finance Support. Ensure team and
individual goals on dispute reduction/resolution are achieved.
- Manage and administer customer accounts including account reconciliations and application of unapplied credits/cash.
- Identify and escalate defined uncollectible accounts
- Drive regular involvement of regional management in status of portfolio
- Actively Participate in Six Sigma Teams
- Special Projects focusing on Clean up and/or Process Improvement as required
- Partner with RGM and functional leaders to quantify, schedule and track defined uncollectible accounts
- Use knowledge of contracts and legal processes of KSA to influence customers and collect past dues.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma (preferred Bachelors degree in Legal/Finance)
- 5 years’ experience in collection and dispute resolution in a Multinational environment better or managing external customer relationships
- 5 years experience in finance or accounting functions – Preferable disputed / legal cases collection
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- ERP knowledge (SAP is preferred)
- Excellent experience using Microsoft tools
- Experience of handling contractual disputes / Legal cases
- Demonstrated ability to Lead process changes
- Background of handling contracts / legal disputes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- Understanding of financial accounting basics
- Excellent communication skills both internally across distances and externally with customers; ability to tailor the communications to the appropriate audience
- Green Belt Certified
- Job ID: req92450
- Category: Finance
- Location: Riyadh, AL RIYADH SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.