The Boeing Company Field Service Representative in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing Company is seeking for a Field Service Representative located in Saudi Arabia, King Khalid Military City.
This is a Field Service Representative Admin role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Providing customer focused technical field support of AH64 aircraft for Saudi Arabia’s AH64 Fleet.
• Coaching others in maintaining the world's best attack helicopter.
• Helping the customer in troubleshooting procedures for drives, propulsion, pneudraulic, electrical and armament systems;
• Resolving maintenance and operational issues.
• Interpreting technical documents and monitoring product performance.
• Developing and conducting ad hoc training in an informal/on-the-job training environment.
• Responding to operational issues by interpreting technical documents to identify, diagnose and resolve issues in support of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
• Collaborating with customer and Boeing organizations to isolate equipment problems not detected by diagnostics and standard documentation.
• Collecting technical data and evaluating maintenance procedures to address potential support issues.
• Managing field office resources and maintains company presence.
• Preparing and submitting required data using various reporting methods using strong written and oral communication skills.
• Interfacing with all levels of customer organizations.
• Interpreting technical drawings and data to apply knowledge in rectifying aircraft mechanical and electrical issues.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
Ability to interface with all levels of customer organizations.
Must be capable of interpreting technical drawings and data to apply knowledge in rectifying aircraft mechanical and electrical issues.
Must be familiar with US Army forms and records.
Must be familiar with MS office and capable of concise reporting and remote communications.
Job: *Field Service Rep - Defense
Organization: *Integrated Logistics
Title: Field Service Representative
Location: Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia-King Khalid Military City
Requisition ID: 1700006634