ManTech Engine Technician F-15 (W257) in Taif, Saudi Arabia
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, Repairs FlOO-PWZZO engine components
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement , Repairing secondary power: JFS/CGB/AMAD
• Assist in using & training by Rigid and Flexible Bores copes
• Assist in Inspecting, using CETs and CEDs diagnostic testers and other related test equipment
• Assist on secondary power tester and related test equipment
• Assist in performing IM engine tear down procedures to include test cell operations if required
• Documents maintenance records and historica l data f iles requ ired
• Assist in ground maintenance runs and removal and installation procedures to include test cell if required
• Assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Perfoms OJT training with assigned trainees as required
Qualifications and Experience:
• 7 year experience with a minimu m of 1year as a 7 level IM or OM experience preferred
• 7 Skill level F-15
• Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
• Working Knowledge of T.O.'s, Maintenance Manuals and IPB's ,work packages
• Working Knowledge O/M and IM mairitenance functions FlOOPW220 engine (-220 experience KFdAB)
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and eight to ten years of experience or Master’s degree and six to eight years of related experience or PhD and four to six years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.