General Electric Return to Career Program (R2C) for Female Professionals in Various, Saudi Arabia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE we believe in a culture of leadership and diversity to drive innovation and a stronger organization. We want to attract the brightest minds and know that a company that works to change the world, should reflect the world. This program targets female professionals who took a voluntary career break and would like to resume it where they left off. R2C is designed to give you the necessary platform and training to confidently resume your career and take your drive to the next level.
R2C will now be launched in Saudi along with the 2nd round in the UAE. The 10 week R2C program will offer:
• GE extensive induction and training programs
• Mentorship sessions with GE Leaders across the Middle East, North Africa Turkey & Pakistan
• On the job experience and global exposure
• Coaching and networking opportunities with top executives from the region
This program is open to female professionals based in Saudi Arabia or UAE who are interested in resuming their careers. We will offer you with an assignment across one of our main businesses (O&G, Digital, Power Generation, Aviation, Healthcare or Transportation).
We will consider candidates from various functional backgrounds including Engineering, IT/Software, Sales, Finance, Legal, Communications, Strategy, Market Development, Operations, Supply Chain or Project Management.
• Candidates with circa 8 years of corporate experience that have taken a career break for up to 4 years.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Demonstrated proficiency in English language communication
• Female professionals with valid residency in country of application
(for Saudi Arabia due to national labor laws applicants must be Saudi nationals)
Candidates will be selected based on experience matching our business needs. We will contact you accordingly. Additionally, your information will be kept on file for future programs and opportunities.
• Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment
• Engineering qualifications
• Experience working in a B2B environment.
• Driven by challenges in a dynamic environment that will provide you with the opportunity to exercise your responsibility, integrity and creativity.
Locations: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates; Al Khobar, Riyadh, Dubai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.