Honeywell REGIONAL FINANCE LEADER in Saudi Arabia
REGIONAL FINANCE LEADER
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Demonstrates a high degree of business acumen and is able to quickly grasp the HBS business model and key business drivers to help drive the strategic agenda of the business
- Uses financial and operational data to analyse trends and financial impact to provide meaningful operational performance insight that helps the business execute on operational commitments and meet financial targets
- Provides input to the business to evaluate investments, structure contracts, negotiate contract and payment terms to maximize operating income and cash flow
- Plays the role of financial adviser and business advocate whilst maintaining compliance to financial controls, policies and principles
- Analyses and interprets projects and service profitability and leading indicators such as backlog in margin, deviations, project backlog, utilization and productivity. Leads the AOP planning process for a region and the monthly financial review. Performs adhoc analysis to determine business trends and provide decision support financial information. Analyses the impact of energy project financing and other investment opportunities
- Provides projects and contract support through a team of finance resources. Engages in eCAP reviews over a certain threshold. Ensures project estimates are reasonable and compliant with accounting rules and policies. Provides input to the business to negotiate payment terms and contract terms. Provides fact based analysis to support customer and vendor negotiations. Reviews projects on EAC and understands the risk profile on key projects
- Reviews working capital and drives cash flow improvement initiatives for the region. Directs analysis of unbilled, payables, POs and vendor balances. Performs additional adhoc analysis as required to drive C2C efficiency. Interacts with WC lead on cash calls and setting WC targets for the region
- Reviews General accounting activities .Ensures books are closed in compliance with accounting rules and policies .Ensures a robust internal controls environment
Leads a regional finance team and is accountable for their performance and development and succession plan. Leads multi site change programmes or business /financial process improvement initiatives
35 Partner with leadership
20 Financial Planning and Analysis
20 Leadership and change management
25 Sales and operations support
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Five + years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills – experience with Project Accounting strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, mentoring and people management skill
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment and to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with hands on approach
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive process improvements in a global environment
- Ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people
- Self motivated, flexible and results oriented
- PC literate – SAP / HFM knowledge preferred
Fluency in English, Arabic would be an added advantage
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD9944
- Category: Finance
- Location: SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.