Schneider Electric Talent Acquisition Specialist - Saudi Arabia in Saudi Arabia
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We hire individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. With a mission to make the most of our clients' energy, we can help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Care, Connect, Challenge, Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Manage the recruitment for each business as required.
- Support the HRBP’s by managing their recruitment.
- Support Recruitment Manager, HR Shared Services Manager and HRD with recruitment reports, issues and procedures.
- Take a detailed brief from the hiring managers regarding their recruitment needs
- Receive new hire request forms from hiring managers / VP’s via Talentlink.
- Advertise approved positions via available web portals.
- Manage the response of candidates with the aim to respond to everyone.
- Shortlist selected candidates and screen via telephone.
- Interview all short listed candidates (f2f where possible).
- Supply hiring managers with short listed resumes and detailed feedback.
- Arrange interviews with hiring manager accordingly.
- Help build offer with HRBP and/or hiring manager.
- Make & negotiate offers to selected candidates.
- Manage & communicate with recruitment agencies currently on PSL, brief them on the positions, act as their point of contact for receiving resumes & feedback.
- Communicate with job boards.
- Act as gatekeeper against other recruitment agencies.
- Sell Schneider Electric EVP to prospective candidates.
- Make sure all recruitment procedures are completed in line with company policy.
- Manage and respond to unsolicited applications via email.
- Produce/assist with recruitment reports as and when required by management.
- Aim to create diversity with regards to nationalities & gender in the company.
- Be first contact for applicants calling / visiting.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Human Resources.
- At least 5 years recruitment experience.
- Previous experience within a recruitment agency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management.
- In-house recruitment experience within a multi-national company.
- Previous experience in e-recruitment.
We promote diversity and inclusion because we recognize they are a source of strength and competitive advantage. Creativity and innovation spring from a mixture of backgrounds and viewpoints. At Schneider Electric, we believe that helping you as an individual to realize your full potential will help the company overall to achieve outstanding results.
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia
Unposting Date: May 31, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003GFR