Honeywell Country Business Leader - Saudi National in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Country Business Leader - Saudi National
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Establish business plans for your region to achieve revenue and profitability objectives. You will develop marketplace opportunities, lead sales pursuits, oversee internal processes, and provide employee leadership in the achievement of common goals. You will also ensure a safe and engaged workforce and customer satisfaction, in collaboration with the regional manager, peers at a pole level, employees and cross-functional teams.
Drive business objective achievement through effective cross-functional and regional relationship building.
Drive employee engagement via effective Positive Employee Relations plans.
Lead a team to define and deliver value for Honeywell and customers through effective prioritization of regional objectives.
25 Accountable for Profit & Loss
25 Manage customer relationship
25 Drive planning and reporting
15 Drive planning and reporting
10 Drive policy compliance
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors Degree
• Strong sales, branch management and operations experience.
• Industry experience, highly desired.
• Experience in the Oil and Gas market is a plus
• Some knowledge of Honeywell software solutions would be an advantage
• Relevant Project Manager experience would be preferred
• Responsibility of the Solutions
• Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
• Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
• Process/systems and results orientated.
• Manages change through exploration and learning.
• Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
• Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives.
• Ability to influence and negotiate in a matrix organization.
• Extensive management experience with P&L accountability.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: req140775
- Category: Business Management
- Location: DTV - Plots 13 & 16, Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park, Dhahran, 08 SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.