DynCorp International LLC. Initial Entry Rotor Wing (IERW) Instructor Pilot in OCONUS, Saudi Arabia
The contractor shall provide the Royal Saudi Land Forces Aviation Command (RSLFAC) with fully qualified Initial Entry Rotor Wing Instructor Pilot IAW Directed Manning Baseline to assist in the aviation training mission of the RSLFAC.
The DMA will support the Aviation Institute/School training mission in the following areas:
- Prepare and maintain training records and reports.
- Submit training reports as requested to the functional manager.
- Maintain coordination with OJT instructors to ensure training requirements are being met.
- Prepare and maintain training schedules.
- Develop lesson plans, study guides, and other materials, as appropriate, and directed by the functional manager.
- As directed, provide instruction on INITIAL ENTRY ROTOR WING(IERW ) for helicopters, to include THE CORE COURSE – PRIMARY FLIGHT, USE OF INSTRUMENTS, AND CHECK RIDE; AND THE TRACK COURSE – TACTICS AND NIGHT FLIGHT, and other areas as qualified and as may be needed.
Other duties as qualified as directed by the functional manager. Knowledge & Skills
Must possess knowledge of use of training aids and devices and use of audio-visual training aids.
- Must be a graduate of a military or an accredited civilian aircraft/helicopter training course/ school.
- Must have ten (7) years of experience in army or related civilian aviation training.
- Must have five (3) years of experience as a classroom instructor of for aviation.
- Knowledge of OJT procedures and applications is also necessary.
- Desire experience in the instruction and training of foreign military students.
Knowledge of the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) is desirable Experience & Education
A Bachelor degree in Education or Aviation Related fields is desired.
- Graduation from the U.S. Army Methods of Instruction (MOI) course or Instructor Training Course (ITC) is desired, as a minimum with related certificate(S) forINSTRUCTOR PILOT.
Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Arabic is desirable.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 25 pounds Travel
Job: *Aviation / Support
Title: Initial Entry Rotor Wing (IERW) Instructor Pilot
Location: SAUDI ARABIA-OCONUS
Requisition ID: 1701385-3