Ericsson 2nd Level Operations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are now looking for an IN Engineer who will be assigned to work with troubleshooting / configuration / traffic measurements / performance of IN network. The individual is to act on network and relevant equipment problems escalated from the surveillance function. It is the responsibility of the System Engineer to solve and correct service and network problems according to agreed timing and standards set, to detect and highlight network deficiencies and to some extent predict future degradations.
- System problems are to be identified and escalated to corresponding system support units.
- Furthermore the IN Engineer keeps the Software / Hardware status under control.
- Also to contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
- The IN Engineer is to take full responsibility for any changes introduced to the network or to any to any changes made to methods, processes or procedures, whether internal or external.
- The IN Engineer category is vital in ensuring and keeping the performance of the network at the highest possible level by ensuring that problems / degradations are handled swiftly, that relevant performance parameters are monitored interpreted and highlighted if deemed necessary.
- The IN Engineer should solve and correct service and network problems according to agreed timing and standards set.
- Provide the IN Team Leader/Manager with reports of work done daily & co-operate fully.
- Attend in technical meetings responsible for IN team activities.
- Should make creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
- Bachelor's degree level, in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or Telecommunications.
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || ServEng
Req ID: 237197