Honeywell Customer Business Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Customer Business Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Aerospace organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
- Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
- Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
20 Identify Opportunities
20 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
20 Manage Momentum Through the Sales
20 Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field ( Electronics, Mechanical Engineer and Aerospace and Business Administration)
- Extensive experience within the aviation industry
- Regional experience
- Project management experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel across GCC countries
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req136877
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 1st Floor, The Plaza, Olaya Street, Riyadh, 09 SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.