Microsoft Corporation Strategic Transformation Lead (STL) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally to enable their business performance. The Strategic Transformation Lead is a dedicated deal manager: focusing on our most strategic opportunities the Strategic Transformation Lead works with all elements of our leadership, segments and pre-sales teams to run strategic transformation deals. This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
Complex Deal Leadership – Present clear vision and plan for identifying, driving & closing Strategic Digital Transformation Opportunities
Work with the Account Executive (AE) to leverage knowledge from the Account Team Unit (ATU) and Specialist Team Unit (STU), to ensure alignment with the overall account strategy and identify leads to develop new strategic transformation opportunities
Partner with the Enterprise Services Account Executive (SE) & Solution Specialist (SSSP) for Enterprise Services team planning
Lead complex deal planning including win theming, stakeholder mapping, price to win, close planning and communications planning with the ATU/STU/Enterprise Services deal teams, and to the customer, to ensure the right customer stakeholders hear the right coordinated messaging about Microsoft’s capabilities, at the right stage in the sales cycle, from the right leader in MicrosoftExecution – Enable Customers to Realize Desired Outcomes through Strategic, Microsoft Services-led, Digital Transformation Projects.
Lead the AE, SE, SSSP, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Lead(s) to shape and close digital transformation opportunities in line with complex deal plan
Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads.
Meet or exceed your revenue targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools.
· Proven sales success and expertise in selling strategic, multi-million dollar solutions deals
· Shipley (or other large deal pursuit methodology) knowledge and experience in win-theming, deal-shaping, price-to-close & stakeholder management
· Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
· Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
· Sales and business background, with 15+ years of technology-related experience
· Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
· Sales Achiever – achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, leading strategic transformation opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and ensuring appropriate positioning of Microsoft solutions
· Digital Transformation Driver – drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft Services-led solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
· Sales Challenger – drive customer understanding of the business value of Microsoft’s strategic transformation solution. Demonstrate complex deal leadership and expertise, influencing customer’s vision and requirements and adding value by bringing innovative transformation references to show what is possible
· Deal Orchestrator – orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Microsoft Support Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.