Johnson Controls Project Engineer - Controls in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
· Responsible for the design, configuration, and operation of building control / refrigerating systems to meet the intent of the
· May under supervision be involved in the pre-bid for an assigned task.
· Also includes Electrical Engineers, who are responsible for electrical design, configuration and operation part of a project.
· Scope : S&S / Ind Ref - Installation – Geographical scope : area / branch
· Develop software programs, commission and troubleshoot to ensure proper operations of the building / refrigeration control
· Design and configure the building control / refrigeration systems as defined by the contract documents.
· Create flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
· Develop and test software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
· Coordinate and create necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
· Select, order, and track the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinate factory-mounting processes to meet
factory and project schedule.
· Load and commission system and network-level controllers as required.
· Validate complete system functionality and troubleshoot problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper
· Provide field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
· Keep management and JOHNSON CONTROLS contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
This document contains trade secrets and proprietary of Johnson Controls Inc. Disclosure of this publication is absolutely
prohibited without the express written permission of Johnson Controls Inc. – 2008 Johnson Controls Inc. All rights reserved.
· Provide detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, Johnson
Controls field installation team and subcontractors.
· Perform site-specific training for owner / operator on the total building control / refrigeration system.
· Participate in release meeting with project field team.
· Adhere to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
· In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an associate degree in a related technical field with 3 y relevant work experience, or an associate degree in a related technical field with five years of relevant work experience required.
Organization: *BE Middle East
Title: Project Engineer - Controls
Location: SA-Saudi Arabia-Jeddah
Requisition ID: 158113