Johnson Controls Service Technician - HVAC in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
· Focus maintenance and repair within set timeframe and according to defined process, service agreements and customer
· Executes day-to-day technical installation and/or deals with service issues
· Completes planned site / customer visits and resolves customer request / calls as dispatched
· Develops positive customer relationships, ensures pro-active feedback on and documentation of the customer’s equipment
and systems status and of work completed
· Scope : field operations – all BA
· Under general supervision, diagnoses and repairs systems malfunctions requiring specific technical knowledge and
relevant qualifications as well as an understanding on time and material requirements. Seeks clarification and technical
support where needed and escalates issues as appropriate.
· Under general supervision, installs, starts up and commissions systems in line with defined regulations, standards and
· Understands and analyzes relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams,
psychometric diagrams, etc.
· For Technicians working on Controls Systems : Ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems
· Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Meets regularly with customer to become
familiar with operating problems and reach full understanding of customer needs.
· Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues, recommends system
enhancement/upgrade/replacement and promotes the sale of change orders and/or additional labor & material work (L&M).
· Advises and trains customer in system operations.
· Documents work completed in a clear and concise way and promptly submits service reports.
· Maintains and improves technical proficiency in Johnson Control’s product lines.
· Ensures compliance with the Johnson Controls safety culture and adheres to all applicable safety standards, requirements
· Ensures compliance with environmental and industry regulations, where required. · In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
· Relevant qualifications in the specific trade (e.g. BAS/BNS, HVAC, Refrigeration)
· Good product knowledge and overall system understanding
· 1 to 5 years experience
Job: *Field Operations
Organization: *BE Middle East
Title: Service Technician - HVAC
Location: SA-Saudi Arabia-Jeddah
Requisition ID: 158125