IHG Electrician at InterContinental Taif in Taif, Saudi Arabia
JOB OPENINGFOR LOCALS ( SAUDIS ) LIVING IN TAIF
Assist the HLP Engineer and Asst. Chief with general hotel and building minor maintenance and ensure that work is completed to a high standard within your established trade which meets the needs and expectations of our guests and colleagues.
At InterCo n tinental Hotels & R e sorts ® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
• Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
• Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
FIN A NC I AL RET UR N S:
· Carefully utilizes the required spare parts and request items as needed only. Carefully evaluate the status of the existing parts before making the decision for replacement. However any critical equipment must be maintained well with periodic parts replacement.
· Participates in energy saving plans and share best practices with the supervisor.
· Support the colleagues when and where they need your assistance.
· Uses training and development resources to improve skills and abilities.
· Actively Participate in the activities organized by the hotel.
GUEST EXPERIENC E :
· Carries out routine maintenance and repairs to all types of electrical equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating , ventilation and air conditioning equipment including motors and motor controls, fans, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, and emergency generators.
· Attends to repairs and maintenance of transformers and electrical low tension panels.
· Attends to electrical and ancillaries installations such as audio / video cables, computer cables and MTAV systems.
· Ensures that the supplied uniform in clean and in good repair. Always maintain a clean and tidy appearance before entering a guestroom or public areas.
· Communicates with guests by telephone or in person to ensure that maintenance requests have been satisfactorily completed.
· Ensures a 10-15 minute response for all urgent maintenance requests including guest requests.
· Reviews the Guest Satisfaction Monthly Tracking and participates in executing the plans to improve the score.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINE S S:
· Ensures that the plant rooms, workshops and related areas are kept clean and tidy condition.
· Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
· Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures
· Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the Line Manager
· Attends to all Fire Life Safety Training Sessions when scheduled.
ACCOUNTABIL I TY
Complete the scheduled and given tasks with minimum supervision.
QUAL I F ICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
QUALIFICATION : Any theoretical Course
EDUCATION : High School / Diploma In English
LANGUAGES REQUIRED : Arabic & English essential (Read, Write & Speak)
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 5 Years
Able to carry out routine maintenance and repairs to all types of electrical equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating , ventilation and air conditioning equipment including motors and motor controls, fans, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, and emergency generators.
Location: Saudi Arabia-Taif
Requisition ID: 001518