ManTech QUALITY SUPERVISOR, F-15 (W291) in Taif, Saudi Arabia
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Must be a United States Citizen
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect and Identify Aircraft Defects
• Perform QVI, ITE, Al, QMA Inspections and Evaluations
• Identify Maintenance Trends, causes and initiate corrective actions
• Write MDR, 005, Inspection reports and Engineering Assistance Requests
• Ensure compliance with SAFO, aircraft and ground safety policies and procedures
• Ensure technical order usage and compliance with technical orders through spot inspections
• Document aircraft maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Ensure proper aircraft maintenance records documentation
• Provide technical assistance with maintenance personnel when required
• Monitor FCF and Weight and Balance Programs
• Provide OJT Training and Counterpart training as required
• 5+ years related experience
• 7 years experience with a minimum of 2 years 7 Skill Level and Quality Control Experience
• 7 level on the F-15
• Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
• Knowledge of Quality Control Procedures and Duties
• Knowledge of Aircraft Safety and Ground Safety Procedures and Policies
• Knowledgeable of All Aircraft Systems
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.