Honeywell Field Service Supervisor - GCC National in Saudi Arabia
Field Service Supervisor - GCC National
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Reach objectives in terms of contract retention, billable hours, productivity, process compliance and margin
- Ensure the team’s delivery of agreed services on time, within scope, and within budget
- Lead team of direct reports in a common direction. Organizing and leading frequent meetings with the direct reports focusing on performance metrics, customer satisfaction, profitability and process compliance
- Maintains customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels, and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Reviews VOC feedback and takes appropriate proactive actions
- Enhance customer satisfaction and comfort by identifying system upgrade opportunities, spot service needs, maintenance contract additions and other sales leads, individually and with his/her assigned team
- Ownership for service financial performance of the team. Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews available to spend versus actuals for different contracts. Continuously improve service operational metrics
- Ensures the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels
- Actively supports the implementation and compliance of productivity enhancing processes related to service delivery, taking ownership to implant these in his or her own scope of responsibility
- Lead and manage service team in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS Global and EMEAI policies, processes, procedures, service tools and business best practices
- Set and implement standards (quality processes, service manuals, hour reporting) and ensure that the service team delivers to performance expectations
- Responsible for ensuring contract escalation and renewal opportunities are maximized against plan and that cancellations are controlled at plan level
- Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure labour estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technical perspective. Ensure that subcontracts, where applicable, are complete and documented
- Participate in risk review (per Honeywell policy)
- Build effect teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration among team members and between teams
- Develop excellent relationships with other Field Service Supervisors in the District so as to benefit and grow the District as a whole
Ensure safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training, equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement
20 Supervise team activities and performance
20 Collect and report performance metrics
20 Develop team and team members
20 Identify opportunities for process improvement
20 Assign and supervise project work
BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent technical experience required
- 5 plus years of related support services experience in Honeywell or a related industry. Experienced and having profile of Security Systems (Access controls, CCTV, DVR/DVM solutions) additionally having fair knowledge of Building Management system
- 3-5 years supervisory knowledge with demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Thorough knowledge of service field operations and financial processes
- Expertise in communicating, negotiation and implementing process
- Financial Skills - The ability to understand financial data at contract level and identify appropriate actions indicated by variances to ensure key metrics are achieved
- Operational Analysis – The ability to obtain relevant information on operational issues from multiple sources, think broadly about those issues and recognize trends/possible cause-effect relationships
- Decision Making - The ability to make considered and effective decisions and take clear action to address issues
- Execution - The ability to mobilize resources and develop and implement action plans / control mechanisms to achieve desired results and deliver on commitments
- Risk Management - The ability to understand the implications and assess the appropriate degree of acceptable risk and take actions to minimize risk
- Customer Relationship Management - The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers based on trust and mutual understanding
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req139776
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.